Our Production Management team will oversee the planning, coordination, control of manufacturing processes and the technical delivery of your event. Our team will ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
Mark Thompson Productions Limited offers the following services –
- overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- working out the human and material resources needed;
- drafting a timescale for the job;
- estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
- monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes;
- liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals;
- ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- reviewing worker performance;
- identifying training needs.
Our production management team will work with you from the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage. A large part of production management involves dealing with people, particularly those who work in your team and other members of the team including sub-contractors, clients, marketing and venue staff.
Our teams work with some of the UK’s leading suppliers of equipment and have both relationships and deals in place to ensure you’re getting the best deal on your needs.